Created as a three-ring binder, it has tabs for each category:
• The Big Picture and Contacts
• Location, Location, Location!
• Menu and Flowers
• The Dress! (And What Everyone Else Is Wearing)
• The Guests and the Invitations
• Music, Photography, and Videography
• Making It Official: Rings, Licenses, Vows, Officiants
Packed throughout are tips, tools, checklists, spreadsheets, and schedules to help brides (and grooms) manage everything from building a wedding timeline and organizing the dreaded seating chart to getting the wedding party matched and fitted. From “Will you marry me?” to “I do,” nothing will slip through the cracks.